We currently have the following vacancies:-
CLASS 1 TEACHER (0.2 FTE) FRIDAY
Post: 0.2 Teacher from January 2021 (Fridays)
Status: Fulltime / Permanent.
We are seeking a teacher who is creative, enthusiastic and ambitious and can demonstrate consistent, excellent teaching. Previous experience in both KS1 and EYFS would be preferable.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, committed and able professional to contribute to the development of our thriving School.
- Have high aspirations for and high expectations of children.
- Be an excellent and enthusiastic classroom practitioner.
- Be self-motivated and committed to providing children with a stimulating, creative curriculum and learning environment.
- Have a positive and adaptable attitude, and be willing to participate fully in school life.
- Be a strong team member who can support and motivate others.
- Share the schools aims and Christian values.
We can offer:
- A welcoming and caring school with happy, motivated and well-behaved children.
- Attractive, well-resourced buildings and grounds in a stunning rural location.
- The support of hardworking and dedicated staff team.
- A supportive headteacher and governing body who care about staff well-being and professional development.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and further details can be obtained by contacting Mrs Louise Harman (our wonderful Administrator) email: firstname.lastname@example.org or (01746) 712652
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email or post.
Closing date: Thursday 1st October (midday)
Interview date: Week commencing 19th October
Brown Clee C.E. Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are looking for an effective, highly motivated and enthusiastic team player with excellent people skills who is committed to providing excellent customer service and has experience of school finance, personnel and site management to join our happy school.
The role requires working in the school office in a busy environment, liaising and communicating with parents, pupils, school staff and external agencies. This role is crucial to the smooth running of the school and therefore requires someone with the skills and passion to maintain effective systems of financial control and assist in the administration, lunchtime arrangements and premises functions of the school, working in close partnership with the Headteacher and Governors.
The role will be varied and interesting and will require high levels of confidentiality in providing support to the leadership team and governing body, whilst contributing to the continued development of the school. Please see full details of the Job Description (inc. Person Specification), along with an application form, on our website.
Visits to school essential.
Start Date: 2nd November 2020
Closing Date for Application: Thursday 24th September 2020
Interview Date: Wednesday 30th September 2020