The Parenting Team at Shropshire Council will be delivering free Understanding Your Child and Understanding your Child SEND groups from January 2023 via Microsoft Teams. These last for 10 weeks and aim to –
* Promote understanding of children’s behaviour within the context of developmental issues
* Promote the development of parent/child relationship
* Increase confidence and self-esteem in both parents and children
* Give parents a strategy for repair when things go wrong
* Promote reflective, sensitive and effective parenting
The Understanding Your Child group begins on 20th January and the Understanding Your Child SEND group begins on 17th January, both courses are 9.30am to 11.30am.
The Parenting Team is also offering a free virtual Sleep Tight Workshop which lasts 5 weeks and covers –
* Recognising the role of sleep hygiene to improve sleep
* Identifying causes of sleep issues and appropriate practical strategies to try
* Completing sleep diaries and identifying potential sleep issues
Contact them on 01743 250950 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More information can be found on the posters below.