We are holding a ‘live’ Pet Show and Tell session on Microsoft Teams on Monday 25th January at 1pm. All children are welcome to join (with or without a pet), and all children do need a parent to attend with them.
In order for the session to work as smoothly as possible we kindly ask that:-
- You ‘join’ the meeting in plenty of time, as with the numbers potentially being large it may not be possible to admit latecomers.
- Please ensure children are dressed and not in pyjamas.
- You select mute on joining the meeting.
- Miss Relph will be hosting the session and will manage the ‘show and telling’.
- Children will be invited to ‘show’ their pet (either in the flesh or in a picture) and tell us some information about it. If there are a large number of participants we will have to limit the amount of information shared.
- To volunteer to speak we ask that parents select the ‘raise hand’ symbol on the icon bar, and then to de-select once your child has spoken.
Please be patient with us – we have never done this before and have no idea how it will work – but we know how important it is for the children to see each other in a social context.
Please read the following Protocol and Communicating on Microsoft Teams document prior to the session.