Good Morning, we are looking forwards to being back in school with all the children tomorrow morning. We are really pleased that we are being allowed to stay open even though the country is approaching a second lockdown. It is important to remind everyone of some of the key procedures that we have in place to protect families within our community and also to keep the school open and functioning safely.
- Please ensure you maintain 2m distancing at the start and end of the day – this is so important to keep the class ‘bubbles’ apart. If there happened to be a positive case of Covid19 within school, and the class ‘bubbles’ were not kept apart, then this could lead to school closure – which we do not want to happen.
- Please keep children at home if they are ill.
- If your child or a household member has a Covid19 test, please keep the school fully informed.
- We kindly re-emphasise that parents should only book Care Clube if absolutely essential – particularly now that we are entering a lockdown.
- During the upcoming lockdown, we feel it only right that children should only be collected by members of their own family/household.
Thank you so much for all your positive support with the procedures last half term – we felt that the school was operating in as safe a means as possible. The children were absolutely amazing at learning the new routines, including a one-way system, 2m distancing and entering/exiting toilet routines. We are looking forward to another happy but busy, hard-working and productive half term.