Can we please remind parents of the procedure if a member of the household has one of the official symptoms of coronavirus:
- a new, peristent cough
- a temperature
- loss or change of sense of taste and/or smell.
If anyone in your household has one of these symptoms:
- the whole household has to isolate
- A PCR test needs to be booked (these are not the LFD tests that are carried out at home – you need to go a centre).
- If the test result comes back negative then the household can stop isolating.
- If someone else in the household develops symptoms later, then the procedure needs repeating – as everyone with symptoms needs to have a PCR test.
- Please keep the school informed via email of tests and test results as soon as you know.