Coronavirus: Symptoms and Covid Tests in Christmas Holiday
Schools have been asked to assist with Track and Trace during the beginning of the Christmas holiday. To do this we need to do the following:-
- Ask parents to contact school if your child/children develops symptoms (temperature/new, persistent cough/loss or change in sense of taste and/or smell) over the weekend of 19 – 20th
- Ask parents to contact school if your child/children tests positive for coronavirus between 18th to 24th
- If you need to inform the school of a possible, or confirmed coronavirus case, please email using firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we are notified of a positive case during the beginning of the Christmas holiday then we may be asked by PHE to pass on advice regarding isolation procedures and we will be doing this via email.
- If you are contacted during the Christmas holidays by school and advised to isolate, and have any questions, then the advice is to contact Shropshire Public Health on 0344 225 3560 (option 2), or 01384 679 031 (out of hours)